You can look for alternative product options by clicking here
On this Hop-On Hop-Off tour, you have the freedom to plan your own sightseeing itinerary. With twenty one stops covering all of Bristol’s main attractions such as the Empire Museum and the St Mary Radcliff, this tour provides the perfect introduction to the city.
Your ticket allows you unlimited use, meaning you can hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like at any of the designated stops!
You can board the bus from any of the stops:
• Stop 1 - Centre
• Stop 2 - At Bristol & Aquarium
• Stop 3 - Caravan Park
• Stop 4 - SS Great Britian
• Stop 5 - Creat Centre
• Stop 6 - DOWNS Sea Walls
• Stop 7 - Downs Ladies Mile
• Stop 8 - Bristol Zoo
• Stop 9 - Clifton Village
• Stop 10 - Clifton Victoria Square
• Stop 11 - Victoria Rooms
• Stop 12 - City Museum
• Stop 13 - Park St, College Green
• Stop 14 - City Centre Colston Hall
• Stop 15 - Haymarket Primark
• Stop 16 - City Centre Broad Quay
• Stop 17 - Bristol Bridge Markets
• Stop 18 - Victoria St Novtel
• Stop 19 - Temple Mead Rail Station
• Stop 20 - St Mary Redcliffe Ramada
• Stop 21 - Princes St Bristol hotel
You may choose to conclude this tour at any of the stops mentioned above as per your convenience.
As a continent with a diverse nature, climate, and rich history and culture, it can be quite a challenge to choose the… The post Best European Destinations for a Micro-cation appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Rome is undoubtedly one of the most popular destinations in the world, attracting millions of tourists each year who flock to see… The post Dolce La Vita in The Eternal City : Unmissable Rome’s Top Attractions in 2023 appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Venice is a true haven for art and architecture enthusiasts, with an extensive collection of concealed treasures scattered all over the city.… The post Venice Unveiled: A Detailed Guide to Must-See Attractions in the City of Canals appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.