Control your own destiny and save money while doing it with a Philadelphia Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour ticket! Hop off the bus and see what you want. Then, hop back on and skip what you don’t. Touring Philadelphia has never been this flexible!
With over 25 convenient stops on one comprehensive route, a Big Bus Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour practically guarantees you won’t miss a thing! Near the first stop of the tour, see Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, Benjamin Franklin’s grave, and more! Then, in the middle of the Big Bus route, see the Rodin Museum, Philadelphia Museum of Art, Memorial Hall and others. Finally, you can reach the One Liberty Observation Deck, Antique Row, famous South Street, and other popular neighbourhoods on the last leg of the tour. When and where you hop on and off is up to you!
The Philadelphia Big Bus Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour runs daily.Duration
Valid for 1, 2 or 3 days depending on the option selected.Start time
During the summer, the Hop-On, Hop-Off tour buses run from 9:30am to 5:30pm, except Saturdays when they run until 6:00pm. During the fall and spring, the Hop-On, Hop-Off tour buses run from 9:30am to 5:00pm. During the winter, the Hop-On, Hop-Off tour buses run from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
Frequency – Every 20-25 minutes; Full loop – 1 hour 35 minutes.
You can board the bus at any of the stops and show your voucher to the driver.
The designated stops include:
1. Independence Visitor Center
2. Betsy Ross House/Philly Tour Hub
3. United States Mint/Ben Franklin’s Grave
4. National Constitution Center
6. Reading Terminal Market/Convention Center Marriot/ Macy’s
7. City Hall/Love Park
8. Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter & Paul/Sister Cities
9. Barnes Foundation
10. Rodin Museum
11. Eastern State Penitentiary
12. Perelman Building of Philadelphia Art Museum
13. The Philadelphia Zoo
14. Please Touch Museum/Memorial Hall/Fairmount Park
15. “Rocky Steps”
16. Philadelphia Museum of Art
17. Franklin Institute/Logan Circle
18. One Liberty Observation Deck Philly From the Top
19. The Bellevue/Rittenhouse Square
20. Academy of Music/Broad Street
21. Antiques Row
22. South Street/Head House Square
23. Vietnam Veterans Memorial
24. Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing/Columbus Boulevard
25. Penn’s Landing/Waterfront
26. Old City/Christ Church
27. Museum of American Jewish History
You may board the bus at any stop. The voucher can be exchanged with the driver at any of the stops.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.