Holders of the Philadelphia Pass gain access to more than 30+ of the city’s top attractions for free. Take advantage of special skip-the-line privileges at museums, monuments and other tourist attractions like Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, Penn’s Landing, and the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Also, travel around the city at your own pace onboard a Big Bus Philadelphia 1 day hop-on, hop-off bus pass.
The Philadelphia Pass comes with a free guidebook and city map which will help you to plan what you want to see and how to get there. The Philadelphia Pass comes in a choice of 1, 2, 3 and 5 day durations so you have the flexibility of choosing the package that is best for your individual stay.
How it works Once you’ve bought your Philadelphia Pass you don’t have to pay to get into any of the attractions it covers. Simply show your card at the entrance or ticket office, they will scan the card and you will be allowed entry – its really that easy!
Pass is valid for 1, 2, 3 or 5 days (consecutive days)Start time
Pass is valid for 1, 2, 3 or 5 days
To receive your Philadelphia Pass, you must exchange your voucher at The Independence Visitor Center, located at 6th Street and Market Street.
Opening Times: Daily, 8:30am - 6:00pm
The Philadelphia Pass allows you to visit the historical monuments, museums and other attractions of Philadelphia. You can opt for either a 1 day, 2, 3 or 5 day pass. This will save you the agony of waiting in a line. The pass allows you free entry to top Philadelphia attractions. You may also travel from one attraction to another with the Big Bus hop-on, hop-off tour included in the pass which is valid for 1 day. You will be provided with a comprehensive guidebook to the popular attractions of the city. The guidebook is packed with maps and other information on things to do in Philadelphia to help you explore American history. The highlights of the Philadelphia Pass are:
• National Constitution Center: The National Constitution Center tells the story of the U.S. Constitution through more than 100 multimedia exhibits, photographs, sculpture, text, film and artifacts.
• The Franklin Institute Science Museum: The attractions of this science museum includes 3D theatre, indoor skybike and the sports challenge.
• Philadelphia Museum of Art: The Museum contains over 225,000 works of art, and in its sweep of 200 captivating galleries visitors find many surprises and changing exhibitions. There are striking Renaissance master paintings, elaborately carved stone altarpieces, and entire period rooms and architectural settings from around the world.
• Philadelphia Zoo: America’s first zoo features more than 1,600 rare and exotic animals from around the world, 42 acres of picturesque Victorian gardens, and outstanding art and historical architecture. You will come across orangutans, gorillas, lemurs, langurs, gibbons and a variety of other species.
• Ride the Ducks: Experience Philadelphia sightseeing fun from a duck's eye view on Philadelphia's original duck tour. Travel on land and water in one amazing vehicle. Tour historic Philadelphia and splash into the Delaware River at Penn's Landing.
• Franklin’s Grave – Christ Church Burial Ground: Final resting place of Benjamin Franklin and four other signers of the Declaration of Independence.
Plan your itinerary and explore this beautiful city at your convenience.
Please be sure to use your Philadelphia Pass® on consecutive calendar days.
It saves your time from standing in a long queue.
Each attraction can be visited just once with the Philadelphia Pass.
The Philadelphia Pass grants you a free 24-hour ticket on the Big Bus tour. You can upgrade your ticket to last the entire length of your Pass for an additional cost. The Philadelphia Pass grants you a free 1 day pass on the Big Bus Tour which has a validity of 1 day irrespective of the pass being chosen (1,2,3 & 5).
That staff at One Independence seemed a little unsure on how to process the voucher. I wish there was an easier way to retrieve the voucher to board the bus....Brittani Strozier, United States, 04/Apr/2018