See the best of Rome with a hop-on, hop-off bus tour. The pink and blue ‘I Love Rome’ buses will take you to the city’s most important monuments and cultural venues. Informative audio guides are available in the bus, illustrating the unique history behind Rome’s famous monuments and attractions.
On this Rome hop-on, hop-off tour, you have the freedom to choose a convenient duration and explore Rome at your own pace. Your I Love Rome Hop-On, Hop-Off ticket comes with the following validity options:
• Hop-On, Hop-Off ticket valid for 24 hours, 48 hours and 72 hours: Validity starts when you board the bus
• Panoramic Tour Daily - 1 Day Ticket: This ticket is valid for one day from 8:30am (first departure) till 6:50pm (last departure).
• Panoramic Tour Daily - After 1:15pm Ticket: Ideal for those who are keen on exploring Rome later in the day. Hop on and off the bus as much as you like from 1:15pm till the last run.
• Panoramic 5 Hours Open Tour: You may hop on and off the bus for 5 hours on the same day from the time you first board the bus.
• Panoramic Tour One Run - No Hop Off After 1:15pm: Sit and relax onboard the bus and enjoy an orientation tour of the city. Your ticket is valid after 1:15pm but you cannot hop on hop off.
MAJOR ATTRACTIONS COVERED
Colosseum (Stop 3)
Roman Forum (Stop 3)
Circus Maximus (Stop 4)
Capitoline Hill (Stop 5)
Pantheon (Stop 5)
Trastavere (Stop 5)
St. Peter’s Basilica (Stop 6)
Trevi Fountain (Stop 7)
The Spanish Steps (Stop 7)
Piazza del Popolo (Stop 8)
Depends on option chosenStart time
Buses run between 8:30am and 4:55pm from November to March, and till 6:40pm from April to October.
Frequency: Every 25 minutes
You may board the bus at any of the designated stops
You may get off at any of the designated stops
Voucher information: Sorry, but we will need you to print a paper version of your booking voucher (we're working on changing this ). At this time no refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
We ensure that the tour runs on time, however at times the itinerary might be revised due to political events, celebrations, weather, traffic conditions, etc. Stops affected frequently include Colosseum, Circus Maximus and Trevi.
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions that you may have.
We did this tour for the afternoon after travelling all morning. Perfect to get our bearings around Rome and see the main attractions!...Christine Godsall, United Kingdom, 23/May/2018
Excellent service , good staff, great value for money. The best way to see the city....Fiona Kersh, United Kingdom, 16/May/2018
...Robert Nevil, United States, 02/Apr/2018
Hassle printing out paper tickets
Wow...beautiful views of Rome from the top deck. What a great way to learn about the history of this amazing city!
Tambem bom como o serviço